Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday!


It's Tristan's birthday. The big boy is four years old. He's brought so much joy to me and I can't believe it's been almost four years since he came into my life. We're a perfect match (if one ignores that he's great at Schutzhund and I'm not). He's got such a great personality and temperament. He's so social with others but also takes great care with me and is appropriately protective when warranted. I love that he is both so noble and very mischievous - and that he laughs at my jokes.

Ball count: Found - one softball, a birthday bonus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy!!! You are a doll face. :o) Daggie will be 4 in May and Della 2! I can't believe I have had my love Dagger for 4 yrs also.

DnD

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home