Thursday, April 20, 2006

Da Wedge

Tristan has several nicknames besides his AKC kennel name. I've joked that he must think his name is "You're so cute!". I must say that to him at least ten times a day. He really does have a sweet face and, BTW, have I mentioned that I'm nuts about him?

His other nickname is Da Wedge. Absolutely anytime I dive into something new or start to do anything different, Da Wedge appears. It is a black squared off nose that appears right in the middle of what I'm doing. I don't mean that he just comes to investigate; his nose must be right in the middle of it. Usually it's my two hands and Tristan's nose. I'm sure Tristan is convinced he must check everything out 1) to verify it does not pose an imminent threat to me, 2) to make sure I'm competent to handle the task and 3) to see if food is involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home