Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Before and after

Before

After

Last week while we were scouting for a new area to play and train with Tristan at Magnuson Park, his ball tosser fell down a really steep bank. The picture doesn't really show how steep the bank is but it's quite vertical and about 12 foot high. Tristan can pop up and down it very easily but no way can I manage it. That day I sent him down after it several times but while he brought up a ball and a piece of lumber he kept ignoring the tosser.

I hated losing it since it works well with non-tennis balls and I haven't seen another like it. Today we scoped it out again and it was still there. I think a light bulb went off in Tristan's head. Oh, that's mine. I told him to pick it up and and bring it to me and that's what he did. Moments like this are laugh out loud fun. My goofball is the best goofball in the world.

Weather
I'm starting a new section in my posts - the weather. I know I'm obsessed with sunny days so this is to spare any of you who read this blog. You can ignore this section when it's too boring to bear. No promises that I won't mention the weather in the main section but this may keep it at a manageable level.

The impetus was today's weather which was spectacular. It may be the best day we'll have all year. Beautiful, clear incredibly sunny and especially wonderful because it's been a very weird and changeable spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home