Monday, April 27, 2009

Desperate no more

Thank goodness! The camera is finally back, repaired and ready for more pictures of you know who. Now if I could just find the memory card, wrist strap and case that I carefully put into a zip lock bag and stored in a very safe place. It's safe - so safe that I can't find it. I have a roll top desk with lots of cubbies but every cubby whispers back to me "not here".


I may have found a solution to Tristan's dislike of open grating. Sections of the boat launch at Magnuson Park have thin openings to the water below and Tristan didn't resist navigating them at all. Now I just have to find walkways with wider and wider openings so Tristan can work his way up to actual open grating. I really need to get him comfortable with it since I can't lug a 95 pound GSD around even in an emergency. Tristan is fearless in virtually all situations but open grating is his hated nemesis.

I could say fearless but goofy. Tristan checked out the water all around the concrete deck.


The goats are still at Magnuson but were on their break when we stopped by today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home