Sunday, April 05, 2009

It's never going to rain again

That's what I always say on glorious sunny days. Perfect weather days seem so natural and just as they should be; hence, surely they will remain so. I believe my snow rant on Friday was very effective. The day turned nice and it's been lovely since. I take total credit for it. The weather gods must have heard my displeasure.

Training on Saturday was really nice. Quite the contrast to last week's soaking rain which totally overwhelmed my "rain resistant" raincoat. I was the wet puppy then.

We spent a lot of time at the boat ramp today. For all my brags about Tristan, he is never going to be a dock dog. Usually he seems to forget he can leap out into the water and will run to the shallow part to swim out to chase the stick or ball.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Stuff!

Commendable Blog indeed!

Great Going!

Dear Blogger, need your valuable feedback for:

www.octandigital.com

Regards,
Mehta

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home