Saturday, January 05, 2008

My 2008 resolutions

Hey, Tristan here. My resolutions for 2008 (with only a slight nudge from she who must be obeyed - or so she keeps telling me) are:
  • Get my SchH1 in 2008.
  • Stop whining when I get really really excited like when we go onto the training field or to the park.
  • Convince P to stop dressing me up so much. I want to have more big bad tough Schutzhund postings and fewer "Isn't my dog cute" entries. Good grief, get a grip, P!
  • Leave the down pillow alone. Although I long ago determined that it was safe for P to use, I still do random checks on it. It's fun to see P have white tufts of down in her hair all the time but I'll try to be good.
  • If I get my SchH1, I'm going to try for my SchH2 too. Big goal but I think I can get P trained, finally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home