Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tracking

The weather was still holding sunny and glorious for today's training. I ended up tracking with Tristan by myself today and it went surprisingly well. I laid two tracks - one with turns and one with articles. Last week I started him back on turns after his time off.

Since the knees don't bend (well, they bend but they don't cooperate when trying to stand back up) I just have to stick my butt up in the air to work with Tristan on articles. I managed pretty well although it can't have been the prettiest sight. Good thing we were alone.

We ended up having a fun day together. I got to do the Sunday NY Times crossword puzzle which is usually bumped because of the day long training. Tristan got to cavort in water several times during the day so he was happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home