Tuesday, December 09, 2008

We're back

I thought I should get some posts in before the year totally runs out. Tristan has done very little training this year. First, he was missing in action because of getting his canines crowned. Then our club had a trial so most of the training needed to be focused on participating club members. Over the summer I was involved in a big work project which didn't end until the end of October. When the club was training, I couldn't devote any time; and when I could spend some time training, the club often was taking some time off. Whew! What a bunch of excuses.

But wait, there's more. We also had a pretty major fender bender. Thankfully no one was hurt but the Xterra was instantly transformed to a Road Warrior vehicle.
It's all better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home