Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lots of snow days!



We have eight inches of snow at the house and it's apparently not done yet. I love snow. I did have to cancel going to a family Christmas party yesterday though. It's normally an hour's drive and a severe storm was predicted to hit while I was there. It turned out to be a wise decision since the road conditions became very dicey. I don't mind driving on compact snow but a 4x4 is still no match for ice on the road and idiot drivers who think they can stop in the same distance as on dry pavement.

We did go to Magnuson Park today. Only one butt plant getting out of my house to the vehicle. Tristan was romping around but quickly came to my aid. He knows to brace himself so I can use him for support getting back up.

Tristan has a great time playing fetch in the snow. He loves to pounce where the ball lands then digs furiously to get it out.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home