Thursday, March 05, 2009

Furrari and Land Rover

Tristan has a new Furrari crate thanks to a very generous Craig's Lister. I love the Furrari name. We went to pick it up and it looked huge. It's the largest Giant size but when put together, it's perfect for Tristan.

It reminds of when I had a rental car for several weeks. I had to use a smaller (but still a large size) kennel that would fit in the back seat. Tristan absolutely detested it but had to use it so I could return the car without spending three days vacumming dog hair. It's the only time that Tristan has flat out refused a command. Sure, he's ignored me (clearly we're still training) but this was plant the paws and 'I'm not getting in there'. He complied but I had to push and shove his butt in. We were a sorry sight.

So, what's with the Land Rover? The CL'er had a mint condition vintage Land Rover that made me very nostalgic for one I used to own. Mine was a very cute small white one. It even had a winch on it which, of course, I never used but it was cool to have. I ended up selling it back to the friend I bought it from because my friend missed it and really wanted it back. I didn't feel like I could refuse. I still love the small old Land Rovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home