Friday, February 06, 2009

Does this make me look fat?


"No, you look marvelous", I responded sincerely (and always the right answer). We received a four pound surprise when Tristan hopped on the scale today at the vet. Ooh, where did those pounds come from? It's only been two months since he was weighed last.

Tristan claims it's from blowing his coat and I need to brush all the extra hair away. I'm not buying that argument since I brushed him last night. An immense amount of hair came out but I don't think we have four more pounds to go. It might be from how he sits on the scale. I've always suspected him of using his tail to lighten the load. We'll have another weigh in after we sign up for Fido Craig.

It wasn't all bad for the big boy. Tristan got the vaccine he needed and then the staff all wanted to come in to check out his crowns. He got lots of attention, lots of petting and he managed to get in a few sneak licks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home