Monday, May 29, 2006

Miata memorial meander


Tristan and I took a final spin in the Miata. We're selling it tomorrow and I'm rather sad about it. It's a 1990 and was one of the first Miata's available. It was the perfect car for me, because while I'm not into cars at all, I love sports cars. It's been a great car, totally reliable and I've had a grand time driving it.

We drove north from Seattle and then over Steven's Pass. I only planned to go to the summit to catch a glimpse of sun since we started out rather late. The traffic heading back to Seattle was creeping along bumper to bumper and I couldn't force myself to head back that way by joining the line up. So we kept going and turned our jaunt into doing the Cascade Loop - Stevens Pass to Leavenworth then back over Blewett and Snoqualmie Pass.

It was a very introspective drive for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home