Sunday, June 18, 2006

Road trip

No training today because the training director is at a regional trial. I would have liked to observe but I needed to spend time east of the mountains. Tristan and I had a nice weekend. We got to spend a tiny bit of time with my dear friend who named Tristan. He hasn't seen Tristan since he was a puppy and thinks he has turned out great. He was worried that Tristan was too much dog for me and is pleased to see how calm and well behaved he is. This is Tristan's persona off the training field. It's only on the field when he sees the protection gear that he kicks into high drive and becomes unruly. When he's providing assistance to me, he's incredibly calm and steady.

I really enjoy driving with Tristan and, in particular, going on long excursions. Tristan lays on the folded down front passenger seat and surveys his domain looking very serious and regal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home