Sunday, June 11, 2006

Pretty in pink

I played a joke on the training director today. Since early on Tristan has worn a hot pink collar. He has a hot pink leather leash too. I think it's rather amusing since he's a big tough GSD and he can look so intimidating to others. Well, real GSDs don't wear pink collars according to real GSD trainers. The trainer hates Tristan's frou frou collar. I finally conceded it was time to give up the pink collar - but not before one last hurrah.

I conspired to put the hated hot pink collar on the trainer's top dog. When he came to get the dog from his kennel for protection work, his big tough black GSD had the hot pink collar on! It was pretty funny. Clearly it doesn't take much to amuse me but it was fun.

The pink collar is officially retired. Tristan now wears a fur saver collar like all other respectable working GSDs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Yo...Dagger Dawg here.

...Its about time you retired that pink foo fee collar....Bad boy T will look way better with the fursaver. :o)
...tell Tristan to like me so we can hang out more at da club...we only stare at each other now. Although, we did have some nice conversation barking through the vehicles parked next to each other Sunday.

Tristan told me he's a very happy boy and loves SchtzH. He also said he was really happy he's getting a big boy collar now. Then he said..."do you know how cute I am?" I was like..."hey wait, I thought I was the beautiful one?"

Dagger

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home