Friday, September 15, 2006

The downside of a smart dog

Check the time - 2:00 AM. I'm up now because Tristan wants a drink. He woke me with a series of increasingly imperious woofs and then proceeded to lead me to water. The drinking font lid is down because he's going the vet this morning for his OFA x-rays and tattoo. Since it requires sedation he can't have any food or water after the cut off time.

What a character. Tristan always is able to communicate to me what he wants even if it requires an entirely new behavior. Too bad I can't communicate as effectively to him. Of course, he's so smart I probably should just tell him the score and feel confident that he understands it. Damn, I love this dog.

P.S. Ditto, 4:00 AM and 4:30 AM. Tristan's charm is wearing thin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home